The RaceQuip PRO20 is a Snell SA2020 rated full face auto racing helmet that incorporates contemporary styling with modern production techniques. The shell is built using pre-preg composite materials placed into pressurized steel molds to achieve the best combination of light weight and strength. Reinforced M6 threaded HANS/HNR inserts are mated to the shell along with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner. HANS or other Head and Neck Restraint device anchor posts (not included) can be easily attached to the outside of the helmet using the installed M6 threaded inserts. The distortion free 3mm polycarbonate faceshield features a red anodized aluminum pivot kit, hand ratcheting TearOff posts, and a silicone eyeport gasket to seal out dust and dirt. A wide eyeport provides good peripheral vision and allows the use of personal eyewear. The Snell SA rating means that the interior, paint, and kevlar chin strap are all fire retardant so the RaceQuip PRO20 Helmet is suitable for use in all forms of motorsports. The comfort fit blended Nomex® interior along with exhaust vents on the top and back of the shell help keep your scalp cool. All these features are wrapped in a stylish aero design FRP composite shell with a medium sized chin spoiler.
- Exceeds Snell SA2020 rating
- Lightweight pre-preg composite shell
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner mated to shell
- Distortion-free 3mm polycarbonate face shield with red anodized aluminum pivot kit
- Hand-ratcheting tear-off posts
- Silicone eyeport gasket seals out dust and dirt
- Wide eyeport provides excellent peripheral vision and allows for the use of personal eyewear
- Reinforced M6 threaded HANS/HNR inserts for easy HANS or other head-and-neck-restraint device anchor posts (not included)
- Comfort-fit blended Nomex interior with top and back exhaust vents help keep your scalp cool
- Slick aero-design with medium-sized chin spoiler
There are no reviews yet.